Joy's Cold Vegetable Soup

I will preface this by saying it is suppose to be a diet recipe. However it sounds so bad I don't think I would eat it no matter how hungry I was on the diet. This soup is not a joy!

Joy's Cold Vegetable soup
1 can (15-1/2 ounces) green beans with liquid
1 can (14-1/2 ounces) asparagus with liquid
2 tablespoons lemon juice
Salt and pepper to taste
Sliced mushrooms
Chopped parsley

Combine green beans, asparagus, lemon juice, salt and pepper in electric blender; blend until smooth. Serve cold, garnished with mushroom slices and parsley.

From recipe insert in Family Circle 4/5/77

2 comments:

Attic Clutter said...

OH MY that sounds like strange eating~!!
HI Rochelle.. Hope all is good for you ~(:)
thanks for coming over
I love it when you do..
hugs,Patty

Attic Clutter said...

Someone wrote a similar message on my blog one day Rochelle.. the Anonymous one about the improved blog..hummmm I suppose they mean well (:)wish they would leave there name though ~
Patty